Franklin County Speedway will host the biggest Any Car race of All-Time on Sunday, November 27, 2021 at 2pm as the final portion of the Southern Turkey Derby race.
Break: Halfway (Lap 75) to make any repairs or change tires, fuel or etc.
1st – $10,000
2nd – $1,000
3rd – $500
4th – $400
5th – $300
Halfway Leader: $1,000 Cash from Miller Brothers Racing
Most Creative Paint Scheme (Voted by track staff) – $250
Longest Haul: $250
Advance Entry Fee: $200 (Non-refundable)
Entry Fee Day of the Race: $250
Pit Passes: $30
Transponders for Scoring: $20
Additional Rules for this event, not listed in the Any Car division rules:
• A transponder for scoring purposes must be on the car. A track official will mount and install the transponder on your car prior to the race and will remove it prior to the gate opening allowing any car to leave. All transponders must be turned in before the pit gate will open to allow any car to leave the pit area.
• Any Car is meant to be a contact race. Beating, Banging, and unintentional spinning are acceptable. It is not meant for the intentional destroying of other cars. Any incident perceived by the tower to be intentional will result in immediate disqualification from the event. Judgment is purely based on what the race director and other officials are able to see, there will be no debate of the officials’ decision.
• If you cut a tire, you must immediately stop or pull off the track. Do NOT complete a lap with a flat tire or dragging parts digging into the asphalt. Running on a flat tire is subject to a $500 per lap fine and disqualification from the event. Completing more than one lap on the track with a flat tire will result in an indefinite suspension from the track.
• All Cars must be presented for inspection at least 2 hours before the scheduled start time for the event, after completing paperwork in the tower for registration. You will receive a decal from registration to put on your car and you must also receive one from the inspector to be allowed to take your position on the track prior to the start of the race.
• Protests will be accepted for the winning car from anyone who finishes inside the top five. A protest fee of $250 cash is required with the specific part being protested listed in writing and formally given to an official before technical inspection is complete on the winning car. The protest fee will be split evenly between the track and the winner of the protest. No refunds will be given once a protest is submitted.
• Lineup for the race will be determined by the following order:
• Spots 1-2 will be awarded to the top 2 finishers of the October 16th Any Car race.
• Spots 3-5 will be awarded to the winners of the Any Car Mania 4-cylinder, 6-cylinder and 8-cylinder races on November 6th.
• Beginning with position 6 (sixth) the lineup will be set by the order in which your entry is received and paid in full. You may enter below via PayPal, credit card or other digital payment, in-person with Langley Austin (please print the entry form below) or via USPS mail by sending check made payable to:
5123 Floyd Highway N.
Copper Hill, VA 24079
***When you click submit below you will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account to complete this entry, your entry will not be accepted without payment***