Rules Updated on: December 27, 2022 at 11:16pm
The advertised payout is available for every race on our track Facebook or by texting/calling 276.613.4208
Entry Fees vary based on the level of event and purse being paid out for each event. The entry fee is typically available for every race on our track Facebook or by texting/calling 276.613.4208
1) Laps will be determined for each event in advance and may be altered by the race director before or during the race for time or safety reasons.
2) Any Car is meant to be a contact race. Beating, Banging, and spinning are acceptable. It is not meant for the intentional destruction of other cars.
3) Transponders will be required and will be installed by our staff for scoring purposes. If you move or remove your transponder for any reason, you will be disqualified. Our staff will remove your transponder at the end of the race event or when you fall out of the race. All transponders must be turned in before the pit gate will open to allow any car to leave the pit area.
4) If you cut a tire, you must immediately stop or pull off the track. Do NOT complete a lap with a flat tire or dragging parts digging into the asphalt. Running on a flat tire is subject to a $500 per lap fine and disqualification from the event. Completing more than one lap on the track with a flat tire will result in an indefinite suspension from the track. **If you slow down and proceed to pit road you will not be penalized but driving up to speed on a flat is strictly prohibited.**
5) All Cars must be presented for inspection at least 1 hour before the scheduled start time for the event, after completing the paperwork for registration.
6) Protests will be accepted for the winning car from anyone who finishes inside the top five. A protest fee of $250 cash is required with the specific part being protested listed in writing and formally given to an official before technical inspection is complete on the winning car. The protest fee will be split evenly between the track and the winner of the protest. No refunds will be given once a protest is submitted.
General Car Rules:
1) Any car. No T-tops or convertibles. 2-door or 4-door. 3 to 8-cylinder engines. No Full-Size Trucks or Full-Size Truck Frame SUVs Allowed. Mini Vans, Dodge Dakotas, Chevy S-10’s, Ford Rangers, Jeeps, Durangos and other SUV’s and trucks are allowed. If you don’t know whether your truck or SUV is allowed, please text photos and info to 276.613.4208
2) Cars must be strictly stock with NO modifications. This includes all engine components, drive train, suspension, ignition system or cooling system, exhaust system, and axles. The exhaust is allowed to be cut off.
3) Camber must measure two (2) degrees or less in the front and one (1) degree or less in the rear of the car. Camber will be measured with tire pressure at 40psi and all cars will be measured from the same spot behind the scales on the concrete pad.
4) No chopping, channeling, bracing or shortening of the frame allowed (door plates may be used for safety only). No exceptions. The full steel body must remain original and intact at all times. No sharp edges on the outside of the body.
5) Passenger tires only. Wheels and tires must be the same size on each axle. The right front wheel MUST be reinforced to prevent its loss during the race. Plating washers and/or oversized nuts must be used. Tire size: any size original stock rim is acceptable. No altering tires in any way. No mud or snow tires (i.e. those designed specifically for mud or snow. Regular road tires that say “M&S” are acceptable). No bias-ply tires are allowed. No pipes or protectors welded over tire valve stem.
6) ONLY ONE BATTERY, any size, is allowed. The battery can remain in the stock location or be removed from its original position, and placed on the floorboard of the driver’s compartment and securely fastened and covered.
7) Hoods and deck lids must have original hinges or pins/chains keeping them in place or they must be removed.
8) The stock steel floor pan, firewalls, truck floor, and wheel wells must be retained.
9) All cars must have a windshield or, if the windshield is removed, the car must have bracing over the windshield area covered with mesh. All other glass and trim must be removed including headlights, taillights, and all mirror assemblies. No broken glass is allowed in the car. Lexan windshields permitted.
10) Must have a steering wheel, steering column, and pedals in the stock position (removable steering wheels are acceptable).
11) Car’s interior must be completely gutted except the dash and front seat. Dash can be removed also if you wish. Anything flammable must be removed.
12) Stock seat allowed but racing seat recommended.
13) No passengers allowed.
14) The driver’s side door must be welded, chained, or bolted shut. If the driver’s door comes open before, during or after the event, the car will be disqualified.
15) Bumpers must be chained or reinforced to the frame to keep them from dropping onto the track.
16) D.O.T. Legal Tires – Max 400 Treadwear or Higher – No Racing or Performance Tires allowed.
17) Radios are not allowed to be used during the race. No exceptions.
1) Fire suit gloves and neck collar highly recommended. If not wearing a fire suit, cotton long-sleeved protection is required. No nylon clothing or nylon shoes allowed.
2) Helmet required.
3) Racing type of seat belt and harness recommended. Minimum of stock seat and belt required.
4) Roll cage inside the driver’s compartment is recommended. Extra Door Bracing for safety is permitted.
5) Extra bracing may be installed as a safety feature only and may not reinforce the body or frame or alter the geometry of the car. Rollbar installation is subject to inspection and will be closely scrutinized.
6) Gas tanks do NOT have to be moved. No gas line is allowed in the driver’s compartment. A fuel cell mounted inside the trunk of the car is allowed.
7) Window Net is Required. It can be a racing window net installed or you may take old seat belts and bolt them up in a tic-tac-toe type pattern on the driver’s window to protect the driver. Duct tape is NOT an acceptable window net.
1) Mascots, decorating cars, advertising nicknames, cartoons, etc. are encouraged. Mascots and decorations must be secured so as to not fall off on track while racing.
2) No suggestive language, symbols, or numbers are allowed on the car. Anything on the car in bad taste will mean disqualification.
3) Your car number should be painted on both sides of the car in contrasting colors at least 18 inches high and 5 inches wide and the same must be done on the roof of the car for scoring purposes. It must be legible and fill the entire door space. If you don’t have a legible number you won’t be scored.
Any questions please call/text 276.613.4208