The Rookie class was added to give drivers with lesser experience a race to learn how to drive, learn to race around other competitors, and build their skill set and confidence to compete in the Stock4 division.
This division races under the Stock4 Rules. CLICK HERE to view the rules for the car.
- Your car must meet the rules of the Stock4 division and can/will be teched in a similar fashion as outlined in the Stock4 rulebook. With the exception of the requirement for a roll cage. Drivers may run in Rookie without a cage unless otherwise noted to the individual driver by Langley Austin.
- Drivers can NOT have raced a full season in any division above Stock4 before.
- Driver Eligibility is subject to the discretion of the Race Director.
- Drivers who have won a Stock4 race in 2022 are NOT eligible for this division.
- Any driver winning three Rookie races will be deemed ineligible for this division following the third win.
- A time cap for this division has been put in place. 17.90 is the fastest lap any car or driver can have turned starting June 4, 2022. Anyone turning laps faster than that in either Rookie or Stock4 will NOT be eligible for this division.
- Any driver can be removed from this division at the discretion of Langley Austin and or the tech team at any time.
We will crown a champion at the end of the season in this division and are keeping points updated.
The requirements for this class are subject to change at any time to ensure competitiveness across the division.