For our Super Street races we will follow Motor Mile Speedway’s Super Street Rules.
With the following exceptions:
- Any “cheap” Shock Allowed that is listed for under $100/shock universally on National Websites.
- $500 Claim rule in place for every race event. Anyone finishing up to three positions behind you can claim your shocks. The track may also claim your shocks if it deems it necessary for competition purposes.
- 8″ or 10″ wheels will be allowed. The same 8″ tire rule remains in place for the division.
- All other rules must be met. Weight rule will be followed, no exceptions.
- Tires will be available at the track. Practice or Race tires from Motor Mile Speedway are allowed to be used for this race as well.
- The inspector may opt to check any item and will likely pick at least two items per race to inspect.
- Open tech for the top 3 finishers. Any top 3 finisher can ask the inspector to check a specific item. One item per week may be selected by a competitor to be check on all the top three finishers cars. Item must be available for visual inspection to be selected by a competitor.
- The race track may inspect any part at any time during an event prior to or after the race.
- First offense of cheating will result in a disqualification and loss of purse and points for the event.
- The second offense of cheating will result in a disqualification and loss of purse and points from the event and a subsequent suspension from the next division event.
- The third offense of cheating will result in a disqualification and loss of purse and points from the event as well as a 60-day ban from competing in this class.
- The fourth offense of cheating will result in a disqualification and loss of purse and points for the event as well as a one-year ban from competing in this class.
Cheating bans are only for the division caught cheating in. A driver may move to another division once banned from competing in one division. A suspension for cheating doesn’t prevent you from attending the race or competing in another division.
If anyone has any questions or concerns please contact Langley Austin at 276.613.4208 or email email@example.com