The advertised payout is based on 20-cars entering the race. The payout is based on 100% payback of entry fees up to 20 cars. Payout if 20 or more cars enter will be 1st – $1,000, 2nd – $300, 3rd – $200. If under 20 cars the payout will be 100% of entry fees split for the top three. (example 15 cars enter purse is 1st – $400, 2nd – $200, 3rd – $150)
**If less than 10 entries, the payout will be winner take all.**
Entry Fee for standard races (unless otherwise indicated) is $50 per car. Entry includes driver pit pass.
Destruction Events carry a $100 entry fee which includes the driver pit pass. This entry is good for the driver signed in to compete in all events on this evening that his/her car conforms to rules for.
General Car Rules:
1) Any car. No T-tops or convertibles. 2 door or 4 door. 4, 6, 8 cyclinder engines. No Full Size Trucks or SUV’s Allowed. Mini Vans are allowed.
2) Cars must be strictly stock with NO modifications. This includes all engine components, drive train, suspension, ignition system or cooling system, exhaust system, and axles.
3) No chopping, channeling, bracing or shortening of frame allowed (door plates may be used for safety only). No exceptions. Full steel body must remain original and intact at all times. No rub rails or sharp edges on outside of body.
4) Passenger tires only. Wheels and tires must be of like size on all four corners. Right front wheel MUST be reinforced to prevent its loss during race. Plating washers and/or oversized nuts must be used. Tire size: any size original stock rim is acceptable. No altering tires in any way. No mud or snow tires (i.e. those designed specifically for mud or snow. Regular road tires that say “M&S” are acceptable). No bias ply tired allowed. No pipes or protectors welded over tire valve stem.
5) No turbos (or superchargers) allowed. One stock carburetor (2 or 4 barrel) or fuel injection only.
6) ONLY ONE BATTERY, any size, is allowed. Battery can remain in stock location or be removed from original position, and placed on floorboard of driver’s compartment and securely fastened and covered.
7) Hoods and deck lids must have original hinges or pins/chains keeping them in place or they must be removed.
8) The stock steel floor pan, firewalls, truck floor, and wheel wells must be retained.
9) All cars must have a windshield or, if windshield is removed, car must have bracing over the windshield area covered with mesh. All other glass and trim must be removed including headlights, taillights, and all mirror assemblies. No broken glass allowed in car. Lexan windshields permitted.
10) Must have steering wheel, steering column and pedals in stock position (removable steering wheels are acceptable).
11) Car’s interior must be completely gutted except the dash and front seat. Dash can be removed also if you wish.
12) Stock seat allowed but racing seat recommended.
13) No passengers allowed.
14) Drivers door must be welded, chained, or bolted shut. If the driver’s door comes open, the car will be disqualified.
15) Bumpers must be chained or reinforced to frame to keep it from dropping onto the track.
16) D.O.T Legal Tires – Max 200 Treadwear or Higher – No Racing Tires
1) Fire suit gloves and neck collar highly recommended. If not wearing a fire suit, cotton long-sleeved protection is required. No nylon clothing or nylon shoes allowed.
2) Helmet required.
3) Racing type of seat belt and harness recommended. Minimum of stock seat belt required.
4) Roll cage inside the driver’s compartment recommended. Extra Door Bracing for safety permitted.
5) Extra bracing may be installed as a safety feature only and may not reinforce the body or frame or alter the geometry of the car. Rollbar installation is subject to inspection and will be closely scrutinized.
6) Gas tanks do NOT have to be moved. No gas line allowed in driver’s compartment. Fuel cell mounted inside the cars trunk is allowed.
1) Mascots, decorating cars, advertising nicknames, cartoons, etc. are encouraged. Mascots and decorations must be secured to not fall off on track will racing.
2) No suggestive language, symbols, or numbers allowed on car. Anything on the car in bad taste will mean disqualification.
3) Your car number should be painted on both sides of the car in contrasting colors at least 18 inches high and 5 inches wide and the same must be done on the roof of the car for scoring purposes. It must be legible and fill the entire door space. If you don’t have a legible number you won’t be scored.